Ben in Hong Kong©

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Batman

Film sets on the streets of Hong Kong are pretty normal to see considering the Hong Kong film industry can sometime produce a film a week.

But on my way to buy some lunch up Johnston Road I bumped into a film set of a different sort. The film set of the new Batman movie!!!

Hong Kong is buzzing with the film crew coming to Hong Kong. Problem is that there are no stars here, they are just filming establishing shots and small scenes. Still it was pretty cool to see them filming just round the corner fom where we used to live. They were filming inside and outside an old Dim Sum place that has been around for decades. One woman actress was pretending to be a street seller.


I did not have my camera with me. But I could just make out the set from my window, so here is a rather blurry picture!

bx

No comments: