Ben in Hong Kong©

Friday, September 21, 2007

In the papers

I have been going through the photos I have taken recently and decided to upload a few


I went to Macau last weekend and it's a pretty boring place once you have done all the tourist stuff. I did not take many pictures but St Pauls ruins are always worth a click.




The rest of the pictures are from a newspaper article. Believe it or not, the article is not about our organization, but rather our office. We have moved into the unused section of a primary school that the government is trying to close down. The general idea is that our presence and the free work we do for the school on weekends will keep the school yearly intake up and the school open. The group picture is with the school head, the last picture is me talking to a parent with the school head. Between you and me, the parent in the middle spoke not a word of English.
bx

No comments: