Ben in Hong Kong©

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Back



The above pictures are not here to demonstrate how normal it is in Hong Kong to live in small flats packed into tall buildings.

Instead the pictures are to show the one view from the balcony of my hotel. If you turned round though...


This was the other view!

I am now back from my weekend away in a swish hotel in Hong Kong. Somehow due to a series of screw ups I managed to get a top floor room to myself with a balcony bigger than my flat in Wan Chai. Which suited me fine!



The reason we went away was for a staff team building thing and I think it worked pretty well. We had to work on a Saturday which meant that we got the following Monday off work and Tuesday (today) is a public holiday to celebrate the handing over of Hong Kong back to China.
Not much other news really, went to the revolving restaurant for lunch and have been to the cinema a couple of times over the last 4 days. There is a massive protest in Hong Kong today that is causing mucho disruption, it is impossible to lick your own elbow or fold a piece of paper more than seven times.
bx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes but what about the vodka watermelon!!!!