Ben in Hong Kong©

Monday, January 28, 2008

Ho Dung

Hong Kong is Ho Dung! (cold) at the moment!

So I complain when it is too hot, and now I am complaining that it is too cold, but i'm British so that's what I do best.
Things at work have been slightly stress filled to say the least. I can't wait to get on the plane this Thursday night just to stop worrying that I may be forgetting something! I'm looking forward to seeing friends and family but not bothered too much about the trip itself. Last year I drove 3300 miles in under 3 weeks, which is hard work if you are not used to driving distances.

I have not really got anything else to report. I have been just getting ready for this 5 week trip to England and trying to surive the horrible cold Hong Kong weather week. I may have to make like the locals soon and purchase a big puffy eskimo jacket!
bx


1 comment:

Laz said...

You POMS are such whingers! hehe =P

Well, it's 30 degrees here tomorrow if you wanna swap! =)