Ben in Hong Kong©

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Pig!

This weekend I am going to a beach party and we are going to spit roast a whole baby pig over a fire! Very cavemanish. Then on Saturday I might go to Disneyworld, which is not very cavemanish at all...

I have nothing else to report really, my brain is going to explode soon planning this recruitment trip. I have been trying to book my plane ticket from Toronto to Vancouver on the 25th of April.

I could not work out how the journey is 5 hours long, but the plane arrives two hours after I take off from Toronto.

It was the end of the day and my brain was not working, took me a while to remember that it's all down to time zones ... fool that I am.




bx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A nice view of the residence, from the beef burger consumption and now pig munching it is obvious that Robyn failed miserably when it came to healthy veg eating! Are you going to Disney to practise your Buzz Lightyear shooting. reader please not that his father beat the pants off him with massive scores on our new year visit !!but dont tell anybody .

Anonymous said...

mmm, let's hope Robyn gets out there soon Ben. Sounds like your intestines need her!

Sam