Ben in Hong Kong©

Friday, July 6, 2007

America

Now I am in Hong Kong I thought I might just have a little bit of a mention about two weird things I discovered in America.

Weird thing one )

A building in downtown Chicago that had sections of its wall containing bits of other historical landmarks. Wesminster Abbey is one section, there was also The Great Wall of China as well as many others.

Weird thing two)

This is a bronze statue in the middle of the city. That is not unusual. My shock came when I read the blurb at this guys feet and discovered that he was a television star! He had his own chat show or something.
Overall opinion, America could do with having a bit more of its own history.
bx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wheres the pics of your new flat,,,,, thats what we all want to see... x