Ben in Hong Kong©

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A secret blog keeper

Not much to report right now, Robyn arrives tomorrow and is staying a few days on my fold out spare bed. I am working 9 to 5 getting things prepared for the arrival of the new staff. That's about it really!

What I have discovered though is a friend from last year who kept a secret blog. Her name is Neela and she is annoyingly perfect and so friendly i'm sure she must have a secret life where she tips over old ladies or drowns kittens for fun. Anyway, her blog can be found by clicking here .

bx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was going to ask if you were missing Robyn, but you'll have her back for a few days so you'll be able to pretend you've never been apart. Just make sure she isn't so steamed she forgets to get on the plane home! Have a smashing few days, and say hi to all the old haunts for us.

Anonymous said...

I will!

robynandben said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Did that card get to Starbucks? Either way if you go near say hello from us. Ben - has Robyn taken you to the Chairman Mao cafe opposite er.... um... der... that big shopping centre with all the posh shops.....TIMES SQUARE there I do have a memory cell left! Cheers Dave

Anonymous said...

I actually stumbled across the place by mistake myself whilst looking for a bookstore! As for the card to starbucks I wiill ask Robyn.

Oh, and for the recored the comment that has been deleted on here had been done so by its creator. Which was not me. I can't delete comments, i'm not a blog dictator or anything :)